It’s almost here: Mother’s Day! What would you like to receive? Today at Better CT we were talking Mother Day Gift Ideas, especially unique ones that mom or dad can make with the kids. Here is the link to the segment and some of the fun products we showcased!
- I just love anything personalized with my kids name on it! This is the Heart Page Pendant (retails for $189) from Carved Creations. What a great company. This personalized jewelry is individually crafted in Pur Luxium (which is Carved Creations fine jewelers-grade stainless steel). They have rings, bracelets and other great gift ideas.
- Here is a great idea for your kids artwork and a unique gift for mom. The Pieced Palette makes great scarves and pillows out of your child’s artwork. Have dad sit down with the kids and have them draw a masterpiece. The pieced palette will scan the image and put it on a scarf or can make a two-sided pillow with your child’s artwork on one side and a note on the other (like “You’re the best mom!. These are also great for grandma! Choose scarf or pillow, each $50.
- All moms have a ton of photos lying around or just sitting on your computer. Have dad gather the kids and go to MixBook.com to create your custom photo book. They can do photo books, cards and calendars online. I love that it looks like an actual book. They have all sorts of themes – Mother’s Day, Family Tree or even a recipe book.
- If you have a crafty child choose one of these activities that you can make with them. Gifts.com is the premier gifting authority. The deluxe pottery wheel is great for adventurous ones and the ultimate nail studio is perfect for spa day for the girls. I just love the make you own cards – Gifts.com has a great kit that has all you need and neatly packaged in a carrying case.
- My new favorite item is the Diva Dangler earring organizer The Diva Dangler earring organizer is a reversible wooden frame covered in their proprietary fabric called Duramesh, a strong material with perfectly sized holes that make it a cinch to hang – and remove – earrings. It can hang on the wall of a bedroom, bathroom or even office, or the frame can be placed in the custom base which serves as a ring holder and which can hold up to 32 rings. I love how it looks like a work of art, so organize your jewelry any way you want. It’s beautiful and affordable at $29.99.
Disclosure: Al the items above were sent to me by the companies for review and display. All opinions are my own.