Here it is! Check out my stocking stuffer segment from @NECN New England Cable News. Below are some great gift ideas and stocking stuffer items and most are under $30.00.
- Everyone needs a calendar for the new year and I cannot say enough about Calendars.com. They have the best selection of calendars online. Moms will love the VanGogh Tri-folo Frame wall calendar as it has three separate frames and can be hung vertically or horizontally and used with any photo! ($18.99) They also have great personalized and customizable calendars.
- Anything from Yankee Candle Co. makes a great hostess gift – $27.99 for the Large Jars or gift sets start at $19.99. Their fragrances are just great.
- I think The Art of Shaving starter kit ($25) is a ideal for the teenager who just started shaving or the husband who needs something a little more luxurious than his usual razor and shave cream.
- Our tradition each Christmas Eve is to open up a gift of PJ’s and Life is Good has comfy PJ’s with cute prints and sayings for the whole family. Kids like to wear them as lounging pants too.
Onto the stockings stuffer gift ideas:
Kids: Remember looking in your stocking on Christmas morning? Sweet treats and personal care items were the norm for me growing up!
- In the kids stockings I am sure Santa will add a sweet treat. The packaging, presentation and the quality of Hebert candies is great. The Shrewsbury, MA based-company offers a fun time for the holiday season so if you can, head to the mansion off 495! Prices start at $1.95.
- Peppa & Friends Figure Packs ($7.99) and DVD,($14.98) is a must have gift for toddlers. Peppa is a loveable, British Pig and airs on Nick Jr.
- Teens will love the Edward and Bella commemorative Twilight ornament which is available at Hallmark stores for $17.95.
- COVERGIRL outlast stay brilliant nail color lasts 7 days and we love the dark colors.
- Any of the new products from Conair.com and their sister-brand scünci would make a great gift. Girls love The Knotted Ponytail holders and Ponytailer Bracelets that look like jewelry too!
- Willa! My girls love this new line of skin care called Willa. It is paraben and sulfate free. The skincare line was developed by a mom and daughter.
Pets: We love our pets like our own kids so let’s pamper them this holiday season!
- Melrose, Mass. based Lilly & Abbie is an online store that allows you to design your own custom products including pet items. Who would not want a matching collar and leash? (starting at $24)
- Your dog will love the Animal Planet Plush dog toy set for $19.99 at Kohls. This 4 pack is so cute with a hidden squeaker inside each stuffed toy.
- Crinkits from Zigoopets is designed to provide protection around a water bottle. Crinkits give your dog an interactive toy they won’t want to put down. ($19.99)
MOM: Remember when you were little and you literally got socks and underwear in your stocking? Now perfume, cosmetics, a gift card or two would be welcome too!
- For mom’s stocking she will love Boot Tights What a concept – tights with socks built into them so you can be cozy in your boots. No more cold feet or feet slipping in your boots. Check out the site or find them Bloomingdales, or Nordstroms.com. (starting at $30)
- Hourglass Cosmetics is my new favorite line. Hourglass is a line of cosmetics that is largely paraben- and gluten-free (as well as PETA-friendly!). The Best Of Hourglass Set is so nice! (Lipstick starts at $30, kit is $59)
DAD: Grooming essentials are a key gift and some items for the home office to make it smell nice this season would be a welcome change.
- Riedel Water Carafe is the first of its kind, brand new and perfect for infused water from Riedel Crystal. Available online and at and at major retailers such as Williams-Sonoma, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Macy’s. ($49.95)
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler, is a brand new grooming innovation that combines technology from Gillette and Braun in a single, 3-in-1 tool. It trims, edges and close shaves so guys can style any facial hair they like. Offering wet and dry shaving, it’s compact, runs on AA batteries and doesn’t need to be charged, so it fits perfectly into any busy man’s travel plans! Available in major retailers such as Target and CVS for $19.99.
- AirCraft Infused ScentSticks provide a purer, cleaner, safer and greener alternative to home fragrance, allowing you to mix and match ScentSticks to create custom fragrances for the home. AIRCRAFT introduced a selection of colored vases available in eight contemporary shades which add a pop of festive color to the room. Starter Kits (5 ScentSticks and vase) retail nationwide for $12.99. We also love ScentSicles Scented Ornaments. ScentSicles Scented Ornaments are an innovative way to infuse holiday spirit into your home with authentic seasonal fragrances that can be hidden throughout your home décor. ScentSicles, 5.5 inch long ornaments, can be hooked into faux (and real) Christmas trees and wreaths to add authentic/enhance scent. ScentSicles retail nationwide for $7.99. It’s a great gift for dad to put in his car or office to make it smell like the holidays.
Disclosure: the companies mentioned above sent me the products to review. All opinions are my own.