Boy was it hard to get back to work after taking a week off and suffering a stomach bug/cold. Happy New Year! What is on the agenda for the new year? Resolutions? I usually start a to do list instead or add some fun things to try or set goals for the new year. Here are my top 5:
1. Remember to take my vitamins. Since we already had the dreaded bug I added a supplement to my list. Why are vitamins so big and have a yucky taste? I found these adult gummy vitamins! I always crave a sweet treat after lunch so why not try these miltivites adult formula? They are made with natural colors and flavors and provide all the nutrients.
2. Get back to Disney! (or go on some warm vacation spot when it’s cold here in New England)
3. Ice Skate with my kids. I took my younger daughter to the open skate on Sunday and just sat there while some other fun moms actually put on skates and went around the rink. Must buy skates this week!
4. Drink more water! Thanks to this new AquaZinger I can create fun flavors of water at home. The AquaZinger is $25.95 and available online and at Brookstone stores. The Aqua Zinger offers a fun new way to enjoy drinking water by subtly infusing water with flavors. Add fruit like cucumber, lemon and lime, to blackberries, kiwi, strawberry, raspberry or even mint and basil - so light and refreshing!
5. Try a new exercise program – no more joining a gym and not using it! In our town and in the nearby surrounding towns there are so many exercise options that I must try one of these dance studios and classes! Here are the ones on my list to try so check them out as well and let me know what you think.
- A friend is opening up iDance Boston! There is a pre-opening Trial Class Weekend this Saturday, January 12th and Sunday, January 13th from 8:30am-4pm. $7.00 per day for unlimited 20-minute classes. iDance Boston is an “open class studio blending dance and fitness for adults”, just drop in and pay as you go.
- I have been meaning to get to one of these classes at Kamate Fitness - no more excuses!
- Of course over the years I have taken many classes from bootcamp Sandy! Her outdoor Bootcamp through the Bedford Recreation Department is fun and now she has her own TV show! http://sandymorvillo.com/sandy-on-tv/
- Yoga is something I have tried over the years and really want to incorporate it in weekly – plus have my kids try as well. Bedford-based Bonnie McCulloch hosts a yoga ladies night in and kids yoga parties as well as her weekly classes through the Bedford Recreation Department! You can follow her blog here too!