Yes, I know summer is not over and we are talking back-to-school deals. We have not started school yet but we know some families that have. Of course my kids love to get their supply lists and head to the store to pick out their items. Our favorite retailer is of course Staples. Just in time for school they have the best selection and great deals. For example:
• Back to School 110% Lowest Price Guarantee: The Staples Back to School 110% Lowest Price Guarantee gives shoppers the lowest prices on their back-to-school shopping. Staples matches any competitors’ prices, plus gives customers and additional 10 percent of the difference between the Staples price and the competitor price at time of purchase.
• Less List: The Staples Less List offers the lowest prices on key back-to-school essential products that are low priced all season long such as: 1-subject notebook (25¢), 2-pocket folders (15¢), index cards (48¢), composition books (50¢) and 24-pack Crayola crayons (50¢) and more.
• Extreme Deals: Throughout the season, Staples has Extreme Deals in its weekly circular and online at www.staples.com/weeklyad
• Exclusive Offer for College Students: For students heading to college, Staples is providing exclusive student savings by offering an additional $50 off any PC, including HP®, with a valid College Student I.D. or verifiable .edu email address for online orders.
Have you done your shopping yet? If not here are some tips I have for shopping with the kids for their school supplies
1. If you can, focus on one child at a time – it can get a bit hairy if you have 3 lists and 3 kids and trying to get it all done at once. Space it out and make a night of back to school shopping with each child individually. (and grab some dinner after for a bit of one on one time)
2. Take it one isle at a time – we looked at our list and ran around to all the different isles and it took twice as long. Scope out each isle and look to see what is on your list – saves time!
3. You can avoid the crowds if you go early morning or later at night. Also, if you hate back to school shopping for supplies, have your hubby or grandma help the kids. I don’t mind back to school supply shopping but I know some moms find it a chore so ask for help if you need too! Kids can also pick a buddy to go with them and that eases the time too!
Disclosure: Staples sent me a gift card to shop for school supplies. All opinions in this blog post are my own.